*If you're interested in exhibiting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org*
- LOCATION: Crowne Plaza Ravinia, 4355 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30346
THURSDAY, JANUARY 12
- SET-UP: 12-1 PM
- SHOW HOURS: 1-7 PM
- TEAR-DOWN: 7-8 PM
- DEDICATED EXHIBIT TIME: 2.5 hours (1-2 PM, 4-4:30 PM, and 6-7 PM)
- PRICE: $500
- A maximum of two (2) personnel per booth will be allowed.
- Registration for both personnel is included with booth purchase for Thursday, January 12, only.
- Booth reps must be company employees.
- Please note that no suitcasing will be allowed.
- During this booth purchase process, you will not be asked to provide names for the on-site booth reps. Prior to the conference, we'll send you an additional form to register your on-site booth reps.
Your exhibitor fee includes:
- Conference registration for Thursday, January 12 for up to two (2) booth personnel
- Listing on the conference website
- Listing on event signage
- Recognition from podium
- 6' x 30" table and 2 chairs (please note this is a table-top show)
- Wireless internet access
- Drink ticket distribution to attendees for the reception (6-7 PM)
- Mailing labels of attendees (post-event)
BOOTH SELECTION & EXHIBIT HALL LAYOUT
You will select your booth about a month after registration, in the order that your registration was received.
- Each exhibitor will have a 6' x 30" table and 2 chairs.
- Due to space restrictions, larger tables will not be available.
- If you require additional space, you may purchase two booths.
- Signs over 6' wide and rugs that protrude into the aisle are prohibited.
- Booths not dismantled by the tear down time period will be broken down and put into storage at a $250 storage and handling fee. Shipping will be an additional fee.
EXHIBIT HALL LAYOUT
Due to the large size and open configuration of the space, all booth locations offer a positive experience for interacting and conversing with conference participants, as well as easy access to the sessions and meals.
Booths must be paid for at the time of reservation via MasterCard, Visa, AmEx, or Discover. Checks are not accepted for exhibit booths.
You may make hotel reservations online or by calling 1-800-554-0055. The discounted conference rate of $134 is available through December 22, 2016. As we expect the block to sell out, be sure to make your reservations early. Hotel check-in time is 4:00 PM. Check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Here is a list of the 2016 ADC participants.
Any materials for your exhibit should be shipped directly to the hotel to your attention (hold for arrival). Please use the following address and label format:
Name of Guest / Company Name
2017 SAIS Athletic Directors Conference
c/o Crowne Plaza Ravinia
4355 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd
Atlanta, GA 30346
Exhibit personnel in charge of setting up your booth should be aware of how and when all freight was shipped, tracking/pro numbers, and the carrier. This information is EXTREMELY important when trying to locate missing freight. SAIS is not responsible for missing freight.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
Exhibit booths are non-refundable.
Registration, attendance at, or participation in SAIS meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to SAIS’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio of such events and activities.
Contact email@example.com or (404) 583-6452.