2017 SAIS Annual Conference
The SAIS Annual Conference draws independent school leaders from throughout the region. In 2015, we hosted over 325 heads of school and administrators. Join us to network with regional colleagues as we delve into relevant independent school issues.
Have a session idea or a speaker you'd like to request? We want to know! Tell us using this form.
Would you like to be a presenter? Complete the 2017 Annual Conference Breakout Session Proposal. Please note that the deadline for submission of breakout session proposals for the 2017 SAIS Annual Conference is midnight on March 31, 2017.
DATE & LOCATION
The 2017 SAIS Annual Conference will take place October 22-24, 2017, at the Crowne Plaza Ravinia, 4355 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30346.
Click here for information about previous conferences, including keynote speakers, dates, and locations.
PAST PARTICIPANT COMMENTS
- Best value for the dollar. Great job!
- I learned, once again, that there are both others out there experiencing and striving for the same things I am, and that there are others finding the same frustrations I am. This is good to know.
- The most important thing about the conference was the opportunity to network with administrators from schools whose demographics were similar to our own. The conference schedule allowed for a great deal of such interactions that were very useful to me.
- I was able to attend sessions that filled in gaps in my experience as an educator.
- I was happy to make new connections this year, and I also appreciated the collaborative format in the workshops. Clearly much time was spent working with the presenters in advance. SAIS just keeps getting better and better.
- Excellent presenters, with pertinent content, strategies, and ideas that can easily be used upon returning to my school.
- This was my first visit to the conference and I gained so much that I definitely plan on returning next year.
- With economic issues, I only attend one conference a year and I always select the SAIS Annual Conference.
- Great content, well executed, up to usual SAIS standards.
- The conference is excellent and a great value. It is amazing how SAIS provides all this for the price!