ABOUT THE CONFERENCE:
Leadership is a central theme in all SAIS programs. The SAIS Athletic Directors Conference will address topics of strategic leadership and operational excellence in a school's athletic offerings. Designed for athletic leaders from mission-driven independent schools, this opportunity for learning and engagement is an integral part of the networking and professional development program.
January 12-13, 2017
Crowne Plaza Ravinia, 4355 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta GA 30346.
The meeting room is Ravinia ABC on the lobby level of the hotel. Look for SAIS signs to guide the way when you arrive.
You may make hotel reservations online
or by calling 1-800-554-0055. The discounted conference rate of $134 is available through December 22, 2016.
As we expect the block to sell out, be sure to make your reservations early. Hotel check-in time is 4:00 PM. Check-out time is 12:00 PM.
| SAIS Member School
| Non-Member School
|Through December 15
|December 16-January 3
|After January 4
The hotel offers valet parking at the main entrance or self-parking in the deck located to the far left of the main entrance.
Hartsfield Jackson International Airport (airport code = ATL)
The hotel is 1 mile from the Dunwoody MARTA station on the red line ($3). Cabs are also available to/from the airport ($60).
Business casual (erring on the side of casual) is always safe with us. We want you to be comfortable. Be sure to bring a jacket or sweater in case you find the meeting room chilly. We tend to skew cooler rather than warmer.
PAST PARTICIPANT COMMENTS:
- Being able to network and pick other AD’s brains was very helpful. The fact that all the information was geared towards independent schools was really beneficial. Other conferences I have attended were more geared towards public schools.
- The conference was very well organized with excellent speakers and relevant topics.
- The most important part of the ADC was having the opportunity to learn more about the rapidly changing role of athletics in independent schools.
- I am extremely grateful that SAIS hosted an athletic directors conference. It is incredibly difficult to find quality and relevant professional development for athletics. THANK YOU!
- Great sessions and excellent chance to network with other ADs.
Tweet us @SAISnews! The official Twitter hashtag is #saisADC. Be sure to tag us when tweeting your event experience.
Please contact email@example.com or (404) 583-6452 with any questions about this event.
THE FINE PRINT
Cancellations Policy: Cancellations received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org 21 days prior to the event will be refunded less a 20% processing fee. After that date no refunds are available.
to Use of Photo / Video / Audio: Registration, attendance at, or participation in SAIS meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to SAIS’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio of such events and activities.