We hope you'll join us for the third year of this valuable gathering of administrative and executive assistants who support the head of school as well as division heads.
Tuesday-Wednesday, June 20-21, 2017
- Registration is from 9:30-10:00 AM on Tuesday, June 20.
- The first session will begin at 10:00 AM; please arrive no later than 9:45 AM.
- We will conclude by 12:00 PM on Wednesday, June 21.
Emory Conference Center & Hotel | 1615 Clifton Rd | Atlanta, GA
MEETING ROOM: Starvine. The meeting room is located in the South Wing of the hotel. Please look for SAIS signs and staff to guide the way.
| SAIS Member School
| Non-Member School
|Through May 19
|May 20 - June 9
|After June 9
Emory Conference Center hotel reservations may be made prior to May 31 online or by calling 1-800-933-6679. The room rate is $169/night plus applicable taxes and fees. The hotel cancellation policy is 72 hours prior to check-in.
Hartsfield Jackson International Airport (airport code = ATL)
The Emory Conference Center & Hotel is located 30 minutes from the Atlanta airport (ATL). We recommend using a taxi, Uber/Lyft, or shuttle service:
MAPS & DIRECTIONS:
If you are driving, please see the hotel's maps & directions page.
There will be wireless internet available throughout the conference center.
Tweet us @SAISnews! The official Twitter hashtag is #saisIHA. Be sure to tag us when tweeting your event experience.
PAST PARTICIPANT COMMENTS:
- This was the best professional opportunity I will attend all year. Can't wait until next year!
- I rarely have an opportunity to share with and learn from others who are wearing the same shoes.
- After being a head's assistant for only one year, it is so nice to hear from others in the same role. We rarely have an opportunity to share with (or hear from) others who are wearing the same shoes.
- Interacting and meeting new people is the most important part of the IHA. Since executive assistants do not have peers at their own schools, it's important to find someone you can associate with, create a friendship, and have as a go-to person (outside of your own organization) for ideas.
- It was enlightening - and even therapeutic - to mingle with peers who face similar demands and experiences.
- I thoroughly enjoyed every minute. The IHA allowed me to connect with two peers in my area and we are planning to meet on a regular basis.
- What a treat this was. The ability to share experiences and bond with peers is invaluable.
Business casual (erring on the side of casual) is always safe with us. We want you to be comfortable. Be sure to bring a jacket or sweater in case you find the meeting room chilly. We tend to skew cooler rather than warmer.
If you require any special accommodations, please contact email@example.com.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (404) 561-5841 with any questions about this event.
THE FINE PRINT:
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received in writing to email@example.com 21 days prior to the event will be refunded less a 20% processing fee. After that date no refunds are available, but replacement registrants are welcomed.
to Use of Photo / Video / Audio: Registration, attendance at, or participation in SAIS meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to SAIS’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio of such events and activities.