AISAP-SAIS Admissions Forums
Creating a Road Map to Your Strategic Enrollment Management Planning Process
This workshop will help you understand the elements, aspects, and requirements of embarking on a strategic enrollment management plan. In addition, you will develop an understanding of the role and importance of tuition elasticity in your institutional financial model. Learn new concepts and strategies to help your school's enrollment management process, which will in turn secure your financial and mission sustainability.
- Sessions are from 9:00 AM-4:00 PM and include lunch.
- Cost is $95/person for AISAP & SAIS members ($145 for non-members). Additional registrants from the same school may attend for $75/person.
- Click on the school name below to register for the session you wish to attend.
- More dates and locations for spring 2014 are being added soon -- check back to see if we're coming to your city!
- Once your registration has been successfully submitted, you will receive an automatic email confirmation.
- An additional email reminder will be sent the week prior to the workshop, with detailed information about location and parking.
- Highlight the importance of an admission & retention strategy, both short and long-term, and understand the need for a strategic enrollment management (SEM) plan for your school.
- Participants will be educated on the five key preliminary steps required before you embark upon the process of creating an SEM. In each of these areas, aspects such as those noted below will be examined.
- Explore internal strategies and operational tools to understand who you are as an institution and who your clients are.
- Cover strategies for improving your enrollment processes, converting prospects into students and retaining existing ones.
- Highlight importance of establishing brand and value proposition. Examining core audiences and key messages.
- Leave armed with the understanding and knowledge of what operational strategies and practices are needed, knowing the potential limited resources (people, products, and perhaps program) available.
- Predictive retention and the importance of data in making mission-based decisions.
- Participants will be provided with insights that will seek to help them understand SEM from the varying perspectives of those at their institutions; from the head of school, finance, communications, and enrollment.
- Understanding the role of tuition elasticity in your school’s financial planning.
-Janice Crampton, Executive Director of the Association of Independent School Admission Professionals (AISAP)
-Dr. Steve Robinson, President of SAIS
|There are no AISAP-SAIS Admissions forums scheduled at this time.